Press & Upcoming Events
October 19, 2012, Seeking Happily Ever After screens at The Hill Center in Washington, D.C. from 7 pm to 9 pm. I will be Skyped in afterwards for a Q&A.
November 29, 2012, Michelle on Katie Couric's newtalk show Katie about I Love Mondays on ABC.
Nov. 1st, 2012, 7 pm, talk and signing for I Love Mondays at the Brookline Booksmith in Brookline, MA.
November 14, 2012, 7 pm, Michelle will give a talk about juggling motherhood and parenting at the Longfellow Preschool at Mount Ida College in Newton, MA. (Free and open to general public).
January 22, 2013, Michelle will give a talk about juggling motherhood and parenting for Parent Talk in MA (more information to come).
April 5, 2013, Michelle will talk about the experience of making Seeking Happily Ever After in Galveston, Texas for the Mind, Body & Spirit conference in Galveston, TX.
April 18th, 2013, Michelle will lead a discussion at Not Your Bubbe's Sisterhood (Sixth & I in D.C.).
April 23, 2013, Michelle will talk at Brookline Mental Health about work-life balance. More info to come.
May 3-4, 2013, Michelle will speak at the Mom 2.0 Summit in Laguna Beach, California.
June 7, 2013, Michelle will present at the Worcester Women's Leadership Conference.
PRESS for I Love Mondays
New York Times: "Motherlode" column features I Love Mondays
Huffington Post: "Thank God It's Monday!"
New York Times: 12 New Year's Resolutions for Happier Families
Working Mother Magazine: 5 Easy Ways to Volunteer at Your Child's School
Parents.com: Author of I Love Mondays says no more to multitasking
Daily Candy: Mother's Helper, I Love Mondays
U.S. News & World Report: Why working moms love Mondays
Kveller.com: Interview with Interesting Jews
Acculterated book review: Why Moms Love Mondays
Hello Giggles: Book Review of I LOVE MONDAYS
WomenWorking.com: Michelle Cove Loves Mondays!
Psychology Today: 5 Smart Solutions for the Mom-Career Tug of War
Women's Enews: Sharing Bad Mommy" Stories Eases Guilt
Women Working: Michelle Cove Loves Mondays
Brandeis Now: Why America's Working Moms Love Mondays
"Working Mothers Against Guilt" blog: Awesome new book for working moms
The Momtini Lounge: I Love Mondays
The Office Professional: A guide for working parents
PRESS for Seeking Happily Ever After 2008-2011
- 4/18 - Seeking Happily Ever After is featured in the The Boston Globe.
- 3/31 - Michelle interviewed about the making of Seeking Happily Ever After on NewEnglandFilm.com.
- 3/31 - "Seeking Happily Ever After: Why are there more single 30-something women than ever?" featured on AOL's MyDaily.com.
- 3/31 - "12 Types of Single Women" in Match.com's Happen magazine, based on the book Seeking Happily Ever After.
- 3/20 - Movie featured in SELF magazine's Health blog: "All the Single Ladies"
- 3/11 - SHEA will be reviewed on “The Popcorn List,” a movie review show on The Texas Channel (available on Time Warner Cable).
- This February, Michelle Cove took part in a national radio interview tour, with stops in Portland, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Seattle and dozens more cities.
- 2/1: Check out Match.com's review of the book Seeking Happily Ever After.
- 11/9 On Tues, at 7:30, there will be a Live Facebook Chat (using streamed-in video) with Director Michelle Cove and lead single woman of the doc, Jacquie Boas. The talk, sponsored by WGBH's WorldCompass.org will be moderated by Lara Cohen, co-host of ChickChat Radio.
- SHEA featured in the Boston Globe on Oct. 30th in "She's Single-Minded."
- SHEA highlighted in Tablet Magazine in an article about shaking up traditions.
- 10/18 - Michelle on Portland Jefferson Radio Forum (Oregon) from 9 am to 10 am PST.
- "4 Steps to Finding Your Own Happily Ever After" from Michelle on YourTango.com.
- 10/12 - Michelle is guest blogging the week of Oct. 12th for Penguin publisher's blog.
- Discussing what's behind Seeking Happily Ever After on WGBH's The Emily Rooney Show.
- Michelle interviewed on NPR affiliated KPCC discussing "Seeking Happily Ever After - truth and the single woman."
- 10/3, 10/6 - SHEA book & doc featured in The Washington Post Styles section. You can also check out Michelle's follow-up online chat October 6th on Washingpost.com.
- The Frisky asks "what type of single are you?" from the book Seeking Happily Ever After.
- "Single Women Might Not Be Doomed" on Jew School.
- Review of Seeking Happily Ever After (book) on Forbes' blog.
- Post on SHEA book from Maura Kelly on Marie Claire's blog "A Year of Living Flirtaciously".
- Seeking Happily Ever After, the book, is MSN's "pick of the week" on Glo.com!
- 9/24 - Michelle will be on Big Blend radio at 1 pm talking about the book & doc. Tune in here.
- 9/23 - Listen to an interview with Michelle discussing SHEA on WGLS's "The Women's Room."
- Michelle's take on "How to Support Your Single Daughter," on www.ThreeTomatoes.com.
- 9/22 - Listen to Michelle on Blog Talk Radio's "Positively Incorrect."
- "Get Mom Off Your Back" tips on Single Minded Woman (singlemindedwoman.com).
- SHEA recommended by Outblush.com.
- Michelle took part in the 2nd annual Singles Blog Crawl (hosted by SingleWomenRule), with her blog post: "The Price of a Relationship."
- 9/20 - Michelle is on KCLU radio's "Emotional Fitness," discussing the theme "Looking for Love Today."
- "Are Women Redefining Happily Ever After?" by Michelle on MORE.com.
- Michelle's "5 Best Ways to Find Happily Ever After Online" in JDate Magazine.
- Dolce Dolce talks to Director Michelle on everything from finding good guys to the attraction to bad boys.
- Seeking Happily Ever After Tips for Singles, brought to you by Beliefnet.com.
- AOL News (August 19, 2010): Director Michelle Cove takes on Bill O'Reilly for saying that single moms by choice are "destroying society."
- 5/28 - Seeking Happily Ever After is the cover story of The Jewish Advocate. The article is called "Rewriting the Cinderella Story: Filmmaker explores how women define happily ever after," written by Susan Hope Forrest.
- BUST lends support to Seeking Happily Ever After!
- Enjoy Michelle's guest post on Women & Hollywood (her source of inspiration for two years!)
- Michelle Cove takes on Lori Gottlieb's "Marry Him" book in her Skirt! magazine essay.
- Seeking Happily Ever After picks up publicity in Forbes Magazine, in an article called "If You Could Stop the Biological Clock Would You?"
- Find out what we have to say about why "Sex and the City" was a fairy tale, being "happily single and child-free," and more in the "Solo Spotlights" section of Single Edition.
- Michelle discusses the biggest challenges of making the doc, the best reward and other issues in "New Documentary Explores the Lives of Single Women" on Singular City.
- Feministing gives a shout-out with their blog posting "Happily Ever After Revisioned."
- Michelle ponders "Who's Killed Chivalry?" and gives a glimpse into the doc on Single Minded Women.
- The blog writers of "Onely: Single and Happy" advise readers to stay tuned for our doc (and question how and why we've included Patti Stanger of Bravo TV's "Millionaire Matchmaker") in their "Still Seeking Happily Ever After" post.
- EXTRA TV promotes SHEA on a July 2008 episode and posts our trailer on their blog as well.
- Check out "Singles as Doc Stars: What does it mean to be single? This is a defining moment" on Psychology Today's "Living Single" blog.
- The Producer's Guild of America chose the "Seeking Happily Ever After" trailer as one of only 25 to screen at Sundance; Seeking Happily Ever After was voted the "Top-Rated Trailer."
- 8/10 - Kerry and Michelle were interviewed on L.A. Talk Radio's "Roll, Camera" about the making of Seeking Happily Ever After and the fundraiser.